วันอาทิตย์ที่ 4 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2559

Today's Technology

                                    Today's Technology
                                              29 August 2016



       In the 29 of August , 2016 that is the 6th class in this semester. I learned about  Today's technology. First, we shared information about technology to learn English to my friends.After that we present summary of story that we read in class , do exercise in handout and do a semantic web in topic ' Technologies enhancing English learning '


                       Technologies enhancing English learning 
                                           
                                              - Pen Pals
https://storify.com/annikabeck06/i-believe-that-everyone-should-have-a-pen-pal


                                              - Instagram
http://thenextweb.com/apps/2016/05/11/instagram-just-got-new-logo/#gref


                                             - Online games
http://store.steampowered.com/app/349720/?l=thai



                                                 - Skype

                                                

                                                 - Website
http://www.i4uinc.com/images/Buttons/website.png



                                             - Search engine
https://www.24k.com.sg/sem.php



                                               - Weblog
http://skybc14.blogspot.com/



                                    - Talking dictionary
http://www.booksmile.co.th/TalkingDict/Talking-Dict-New-Super-Score.html



                                                - Twitter
http://kotaku.com/twitters-controversial-new-changes-are-mostly-good-1778429815


                                             - Youtube
http://prezibase.com/shop/youtube-prezi-template/



                                             - Facebook
http://videostir.com/blog/?p=894



      The easy that I found is this lesson , it closes to me so 
I understand easily and the difficult is it have many word that
 I don't know meaning,I've to ask my friends and find it in dictionary.

        I think this lesson is very useful and so important because now a day is a digital world that advance in technologies so we should learn and use it to benefit the most.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น