วันอาทิตย์ที่ 22 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2560

Recount

                                                     Chapter 1: Recount
                                                                      16 January 2017



    In the 16th of January 2017, that is the 2nd class in this semester. I learned about the recount.

    First, the teacher taught about how to analyze the text. After that, we had to do an exercise 1: Analyse the text below. We learned chapter 1: Recount.We had to read the text ' My grandpa's Funeral in Toraja ' After that, we did the exercise.When we finished, the teacher gave us the feedback correct answer.Finally, we created the diagram of the text to checked our understanding.

   In this class, I feel bored and sleepy.It was very hot because the air conditioner didn't work.

    we used scanning skill for reading for detail and used skimming skill to answered the questions after the text.



My Experience

     On Monday 2 January, I cannot describe how much I enjoyed my time traveling at Hindad hot spring for a day with my family, that’s a beautiful place and fully with the foreigner.


 I left home at 08.00 a.m. and returned at about 13.00 p.m. 
There were a lot of people because that’s a period of New Year. 
When we arrived, we matted on the lawn near the hot spring. 
After that, my brothers, sister and I went to the hot spring for
children but I didn’t like because it wasn’t hot enough for me.
I changed to another one for the old people. I love this so much! 
I soak in the water for very long. I heard that the hot spring can make
me healthier and have a glowing skin. Moreover, it helps treat many
diseases.

The food was unbelievable, although,it was a simple food, not 
expensive but I had a special time.My mom fed me a boiled eggs and fried pork with sticky rice. The sound of the little water fall made us felt relaxed. When we finished lunch time, we slept on the mat between sound of nature and the birds. At 13.00 p.m. we had to go home. It was easy trip and not far from my hometown but 
I was very excited and happy that I had a great time with family.





ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น