วันศุกร์ที่ 31 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2560

Comparison and Contrast (Continue)

                   Comparison and Contrast 
                               (Continue)
                                                                   13 March 2017

       

      On Monday 13 March 2017. We learned chapter 5: Comparison and Contrast continue.


      First of all the class, the teacher suggested us to check the 

answer of homework with friends, then she gave us the corrective 


answer. We had to read the text " Men and Women: Do they 


speak the same language? " And did the exercises from the text 


because we didn't read from home, that made the teacher was 


pungent. 


10 minutes left, the teacher gave us the corrective answer again. 


Next, we use an hour and a half to do the midterm test. That was 


all that I learned on that day.



  I felt relax with this lesson because I read the sheet from home, it made me understood the lesson that the teacher taught more.The text was interesting so much, it was the story about the difference between men and women.   





ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น