Learning Reflection
Benefits from this subject
1. This course made me knew a lot of new words that I didn't know
2. This course made me leaned more technology such as blogs, the online dictionary that I've never tried to do it before but now, I knew how important it was.
3. I can type in English better than ever although it's not grammatically correct.
Short summary of each chapter
Chapter1: Recount
Recount is used to tell stories that already happened in the past
Chapter2: Narrative
The meaning of narrative is a story or a description of a series of events or a particular way of explaining or understanding events. This chapter is used when you tell or write any story such as fiction, novel and etc.
Chapter3: Descriptive
This chapter is used to explain something, explain appliance, type, definition and etc.
Chapter4: Procedure
This chapter is used to explain steps of something.
Chapter5: Comparison and Contrast
This chapter is used to tell difference and similarity of things
Chapter6: Cause and Effect
This chapter is used to find cause and effect of stories, you have to know about this because it will make you more understand the stories.
Chapter7: Definition and Classification
This chapter is used to explain the meaning of words and we can identify the types of something well.
Chapter8: Exemplification
This chapter is used when you want to give example, there are lots of words to use that you didn't know.
Chapter9: Problems and Solution
This chapter will make you know the identity words that you see, you will know that is the problems or solution.
I think this subject is really very useful and important because there are lots of things that I didn't know and I knew in this course, that's why I have to learn.
Thank you, teacher
I wish you have good health and happy with your day without
teaching.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:
แสดงความคิดเห็น