วันศุกร์ที่ 7 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2559

Fashion ( Continue ) , West meets East

                     Fashion ( Continue ) , West meets East
                                            26 September 2016


          In the 26th of September , 2016 that is the 9th class in this semester. I learned about Fashion continue from last week ( Page 73 - 74 ) It's about hair.First, we had to read passage ' Splitting Hairs ' Then we did rest exercise.There are General Understanding , Reading For Detail , Identifying Facts and Opinions , Speaking and writing.We finished this lesson and started new lesson, it was ' West meets East ' The teacher shown pictures about this lesson to us and asked me what is that and we had to found definition in English  of it.After that the teacher translate passage ' The Asianization of the United States.I used Skimming , Scanning , Predict skills to learned this lesson.




                                                                          https://www.kcad.edu/westeast/



         I think it was not easy to understand because there are many difficult words that I didn't know then I had to asked friends and found it in dictionary online.


         If my university has decided that all female students should have long hair and all male students have crew cuts I'll disagree with this rule because I think if they have short hair or whatever it's not affected  to your education but it depend on your brain.Although you have a short hair or dreadlocks you can clever too.






http://www.simpletuition.com/student-loans/canadian/





                                                                    http://www.acfe.com/student-benefits.aspx

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น