12 September 2016
In the 12th of September , 2016 that is the 8th class in this semester. I learned about ' Fashion ' Last week the teacher assigned we to found and printed a person who we liked the clothes or any fashion that he or she wore.In the class , we had to discussed about the picture that we brought.After that we did exercise sheet ( Page 68- 72 ) We read the passage " Fusion ? Confusion! " Then we had to summary each paragraph.The teacher asked some one to wrote the summary each paragraph that we did on the whiteboard.The strategies that we used are skimming , scanning , read for detail and predict.
The easy part for me is vocabulary about fashion because I knew the a lot of word about fashion that why so easy for me.
The difficult part is summary the passage, solution is I asked friends around me how to summary this paragraph and I read this passage repeatedly until I understood.
I think this lesson is so very interested because I usually read magazine about holly wood fashion that made me know more fashion words.
http://www.higher-fashion.com/categories/fashion-advice/52/92/
http://www.elle.com/fashion/trend-reports/g27402/biggest-fashion-trends-2015/
http://greece.greekreporter.com/category/life/entertainment/fashion/
http://www.wheremilan.com/events/vogue-fashions-night-sept-2016/




ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:
แสดงความคิดเห็น