วันศุกร์ที่ 7 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2559

West meets East ( Continue )

                                                 West meets East ( Continue )
                                              3 October 2016




     In the 3rd of October , 2016 that is the 9th class in this semester. I learned about West meets East continue from last week ( Page 106 - 113 ) First of class , the teacher answered the exercise that we did ( 106 - 108 ) After that we had to thought and talked with partner about question when you met foreigner , then we took turn with other group to asked each other.We did exercise page 109-110 It's Vocabulary part.Tried to predicted answer of passage ( Page 111)  When we finished to predicted about story of  passage ' Expat in Asia '  we had to read passage by skimming , scanning , guessing word meaning skills and then we had to answered the question page 113 


The easy that I found is Vocabulary part , I can do it well but the words of this lesson isn't familiar , I've never seen a lot. So I had to found it on dictionary online and asked friends who sat beside me. 


I think this lesson is very a little bored because it's so hard although it's very useful and important. Especially,Thailand submitted to Asian ,  we had to know traditional , goods or  whatever that about west.  


                                   Mcdonald Happy Meals

http://www.mcdonalds.co.id/menu/menu-favorit/happy-meal




Boba Drinks


https://www.groupon.com/deals/boba-tea-treats




Hello Kitty Toys 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pt8ox2YCupo




Martial Art

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8G1hcWCpgjk



Kanji tattoos

http://www.tattoodesigns24.com/tattoos/kanji-tattoos/page/3/


ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น